24 Pug Puppies That Should Be Illegal
Από την/τον Christina Politi | 21 Νοεμβρίου 2013
1. This little ball of pug stuffing.
Charges: Seven counts of napping under the influence.
2. This pug puppy who was very surprised by this empty bowl.
Charges: Four counts of eating all of the food in the bowl and pretending like it was empty the whole time.
3. These very happy running friends.
Charges: Three counts of eating grass and then throwing it up on the carpet.
4. This stumbling pug puppy and his very confused friend.
Charges: Seven counts of second-degree poop eating.
5. This hiccuping little bundle of fur.
Charges: Eleven counts of sleeping for 17 hours a day and not getting out of bed to use the bathroom.
6. This pug who is trying desperately to resist making out with his sleeping friend.
Charges: Three counts of snuggling under the influence of narcotics.
7. This puppy who’s just very confused by everything happening around her.
Charges: Four counts of ripping up the carpet and pretending not to know what really went down.
8. This bubble-bearded pug.
Charges: Six counts of peeing in the tub.
9. This pug who was so suddenly overcome by his own insufferable cuteness.
Charges: Two counts of first-degree face licking.
10. This puppy who cannot handle either this blade of grass or his more rambunctious puppy friend.
Charges: Eight counts of pooping a half-eaten balloon from the birthday party we had three weeks ago.
11. This wide-eyed little puddle of pug joy.
Charges: One count of eating the leftover Indian food he found in the garbage last night and three counts of horrific gas.
12. This puppy who’s fallen victim to his mom’s embarrassing pranks.
Charges: Five counts of third-degree nibbling of the face.
13. This pup who can barely contain her enthusiasm for this day.
Charges: Eighteen counts of spinning around so fast, throwing up and then licking it a little.
14. These Frenching pups.
Charges: Seven counts of gross public display of affection.
15. This pug puppy who is just very overwhelmed with everything that’s happening in the world.
Charges: One count of getting really excited about a toy and then never playing with it ever again even though it cost a lot of money.
16. This puppy enjoying a very nice chomp on her new toy.
Charges: Eleven counts of eating the plate of noodles someone left on the couch and pretending nothing happened.
17. This pup who wants very much to give you a nice hello.
Charges: Twenty counts of smothering.
18. This very happy pug puppy who is enjoying a nice afternoon in the arms of her best friend.
Charges: Twelve counts of bitter jealousy and intense violence when approached by another dog.
19. This pug who simply cannot handle the joy of this warm hair dryer.
Charges: Two counts of third-degree rolling in a pile of dust after a bath.
20. This pup who has given up on his own life because he cannot handle his own adorableness.
Charges: Seven counts of gross neglect of responsibilities.
21. This pup who is very proud of her tiny teacup home.
Charges: Six counts of trying to get you to forget about your responsibilities by distracting you with a tiny teacup.
22. This hot dog.
Charges: Six counts of not enough ketchup.
23. These puppies who are very excited to be friends and to be running and to be puppies.
Charges: Eleven counts of gross and disorderly slobbering.
24. And this winking pup who knows just how innocent he really looks.
Charges: Seven counts of third-degree murder and armed robbery.